This blog serves as an inspirational and entertaining progress report on my seemingly never-ending journey to 200 pounds.

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Day 24 - Spreading Myself Thin

I think this is the first day where nothing really happened, well, nothing truly noteworthy or entertaining. I'm going to update twice a week from here on out, Monday and Friday. A daily blog seems a bit ambitious, considering the vast span over which I'll be journaling my adventure, and the small amount of time I have available to write it.

So to those that have been checking in and reading my thoughts, I thank you, but you'll have to wait another day to take in my next adventure. Take some time to review an entry you may have missed, and I'll be back with some more entertaining stories and insight very soon.

Digg this

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're an id.